Bloch S0180L Heritage Pointe Shoe
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Purchase Ribbon and Elastic separately and request if you would like them sewn. Please provide detailed instructions of how you would like them sewn: *
- The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive 'en pointe' and durable which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance.
- The medium strength shank promotes foot articulation and can help the dancer achieve demi pointe.
- The flat pleating under the box creates a smooth surface and greater stability when running, walking or standing flat.
- The cupped heel shape incorporates a heel counter. This provides the dancer with a feeling of security and assists in maintaining the shape of the shoe in both the standing and 'en pointe' positions.
- Inside the box at the platform is a soft sponge cushion insert which gives extra comfort and protection when standing 'en pointe' and acts as a shock absorber.