Bloch S0108L Axiom Pointe Shoe
Purchase Ribbon and Elastic separately and request if you would like them sewn. Please provide detailed instructions of how you would like them sewn: *
- The Axiom is an ideal performance shoe for the strong developed foot, offering support with flexibility.
- The shoe molds to the shape of the foot providing many internal contact points.
- The full length shank is pasted up to the ¾ and is not glued or tacked at the heel.
- The standard design can be tailored to the extreme position where there is no arch resistance from the break point to the heel. With less resistance from the shank past the break pointe the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when 'en pointe'.
- The tapered box with long vamp and wings keeps the foot centered and supported laterally.
- The low profile creates an elegant, graceful leg line and enhances foot articulation. Diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing.