Purchase Ribbon and Elastic separately and request if you would like them sewn. Please provide detailed instructions of how you would like them sewn: *
3/4 Sole Pointe Shoe for advanced students and professionals with strong leg and foot muscular development.
- The Alpha has a unique ¾ outsole which provides minimal resistance under the instep past the break point.
- The last is a conventional shape and suits a majority of foot shapes.
- The shank has been pre-prepared for cutting to desired length.
- The ⅔ cut down outsole emphasizes the point of contact under the instep for optimal foot articulation.
- The long vamp supports the foot by preventing it from over arching.
- The platform is both wide and high to allow maximum balance when 'en pointe'.
- The sides of the upper are cut low and the heel contoured.
- Paste B is used to enable the shoe to mold quickly to the shape of the foot and facilitates foot articulation.
- Highly specialized pointe shoe which should only be worn by dancers with strong leg and foot muscles who have the strength to go onto pointe with minimal support.